We collect several types of information from and about you, including:
- Information provided by you, such as name, address, email address, telephone number, and other personally identifying information. For example, we collect information from you when you fill out a form on our website;
- Information collected automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, domain address, IP addresses, internet browser, operating system, your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website, and information collected through cookies.
Social Security Number Protection Policy
Social Security numbers are classified as “Confidential” information under Longitude Partners, Inc’s policies. As such, Social Security numbers may only be accessed by and disclosed to our associates and others with a legitimate business purpose in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Social Security numbers, whether in paper or electronic form, are subject to physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards. These restrictions apply to all Social Security numbers collected or retained by us.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us:
- to present our website and its contents to you and to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to provide you with information or services that you request from us;
- to provide you with notices about your account and to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection;
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though it;
- to allow you to participate in interactive features on our website and to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to enable communications to you regarding our services such as email and text;
- to work with marketing partners to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you;
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it and in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
- to our subsidiaries and affiliates;
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business;
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Company about our website users is among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, to process your inquiry regarding a Longitude Partners, Inc. service;
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information;
- with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government, regulatory, or law enforcement request;
- to enforce or apply our agreements, including for billing and collection purposes; and
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We may disclose aggregated information about our users and deidentified data or information that does not identify an individual.
We have implemented reasonable measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure.
This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Children Under the Age of 13
Our website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information to or on the website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or provide any information to or on this website or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us in one of the ways provided in the Contact Information section, below.
Who We Are
Longitude Partners, Inc. is a recruiting and consulting company that helps fintech and specialty finance firms find executive talent and develop high performance leadership teams.
The Data We Collect
Longitude Partners, Inc. may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you which we have grouped together follows:
- Identity Data includes [first name, maiden name, last name, username or similar identifier, marital status, title, date of birth and gender].
- Contact Data includes [address, email address and telephone numbers].
- Technical Data includes [internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, time zone setting and location, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this website].
- Usage Data includes [information about how you use our website].
- Marketing and Communications Data includes [your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences].
We also collect, use and share Aggregated Data such as statistical or demographic data for any purpose. Aggregated Data may be derived from your personal data but is not considered personal data in law as this data does not directly or indirectly reveal your identity. For example, we may aggregate your Usage Data to calculate the percentage of users accessing a specific website feature. However, if we combine or connect Aggregated Data with your personal data so that it can directly or indirectly identify you, we treat the combined data as personal data which will be used in accordance with this privacy notice.
Longitude Partners, Inc. does not collect Special Categories of Personal Data about you unless there is a clear reason for doing so i.e., if you share information regarding a trade union membership when requesting information about an employment opportunity. We will only collect and store special categories of personal data with your consent.
Children Under 16
Longitude Partners, Inc. does not collect personal data on individuals under 16 without parental consent. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided Us with Personal Information, we will take steps to require that consent is given or authorized by the holder of parental responsibility over the child. If you become aware that a child under the age of 16 has provided Us with Personal Information without parental consent, please contact us at email@example.com.
How We Collect Your Personal Data
We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct interactions. You may give us your Identity and Contact Data by filling in forms or by corresponding with us by post, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Request our products or services
- Sign up to receive our newsletter or other publications
- Submit a resume for employment through our website
- Third parties or publicly available sources. We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
- Technical Data from analytics providers [such as Google based outside the EU];
- Contact Data from providers of technical services as set out in the “Service Providers” section below.
- Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources.
- Identity and Contact Data from third-party social networks such as Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Identity and Contact Data from zoominfo and Seamless.AI.
How We Use Your Personal Data
Longitude Partners, Inc. is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We will not sell, share, swap or rent this information.
The legal basis that we rely on for processing your data will depend upon the circumstances in which it is being collected and used, but will in most cases fall into one of the following categories:
- where you have provided your consent to allow us to use your data in a certain way;
- where the processing is necessary to carry out for the performance of a contract with you;
- where the processing is necessary in order for us to comply with a legal obligation; or
- where it is in our legitimate interests to perform our functions, for example, sending you administrative communications where our legitimate interest is to provide services to you.
Longitude Partners, Inc. uses Internet Protocol addresses to analyze trends, administer the site, track user movement, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. Internet Protocol addresses are not linked to personally identifiable information.
Where you give us your consent, we will also use your personal data in order to send you marketing communications in connection with marketing activities and services.
You decide how you want us to contact you, whether by mail, email or by phone or text message (SMS/MMS) and you can update your communication preferences at any time by contacting us at the Contact Details below.
How We Share Your Personal Data
Longitude Partners, Inc. may share your information with certain outside vendors and service providers.
We also partner with certain third parties to provide specific services. When you sign up for these services, which will be identified to you before or during the sign-up process, we will share names or other contact information necessary for the third-party to provide these services. These parties have agreed not to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
Given that the Internet is a global environment, using it to collect and process personal data necessarily involves the transmission of data on an international basis. This means for instance that data you pass to us may be processed outside the European Economic Area (EEA). In such cases where such transfer occurs, we endeavor to maintain an adequate level of protection in accordance with GDPR, including, where appropriate requiring contractual commitments between companies transferring personal data, as these clauses bind the parties and require them to protect the privacy and security of the data.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, we will consider, and may release, personally identifiable information to third parties: (1) to comply with valid legal requirements such as a law, regulation, search warrant, subpoena, or court order; or (2) in special cases, such as a physical threat to you or others.
This website may contain links to other sites, not owned, associated or managed by Longitude Partners, Inc. Please be aware that while we try our best to only link to reputable websites, we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. Users are encouraged that when they leave our site they should read the privacy statements of each website that collects personally identifiable information.
Data Security and Access
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorized way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. Different laws require us to keep different data for different periods of time, for example:
- Certain regulations we are subject to, including the United States Internal Revenue Code require that we keep records of financial transactions for seven years.
- Certain regulations we are subject to in the United States of America require that we retain information on former employees for up to three years after termination of employment.
- Information that does not need to be accessed regularly, but which still needs to be retained, is archived or placed offline.
Correction/Updating Personal Information
You can help us keep our records up to date by telling us when your contact details and other personal information change. You can also change your mind at any time about how we contact you or ask us to stop contacting you altogether.
Please contact our office and they’ll make the changes for you:
- By telephone: +1 954-233-2682
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
Longitude Partners, Inc.
1792 Bell Tower Lane
Weston, Florida 3326
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out below, please email us at email@example.com. You have the right to:
- Request access to your personal data (commonly known as a “data subject access request”). This enables you to receive a copy of the personal data we hold about you and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the personal data that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate data we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new data you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove personal data where there is no good reason for us continuing to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your personal data where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your personal data to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request of erasure for specific legal reasons which will be notified to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing of your personal data where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal data for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which override your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your personal data. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your personal data in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your personal data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your personal data. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain products or services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please let us know by contacting us:
- By telephone: +1 954-233-2682
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to:
Longitude Partners, Inc.
1792 Bell Tower Lane
Weston, Florida 3326